The FC 204 is the ideal large-bed fraction collector, and the FC 203B is the perfect compact fraction collector. Both are capable of handling a wide variety of collection vessels, including microplates, vials and tubes. The built-in keypad makes set up and operation simple and efficient. Collect fractions by time, drop or peak to suit all your LC applications.
In peak mode, collector monitors a detector signal and identifies peaks using either an adaptive-slope algorithm or a specified millivolt threshold.
Up to 10 programmable time windows can be added for collecting only what you want, while discarding the column’s void volume, peaks of no interest and equilibration volumes.
- Stand-alone instrument with an easy-to-use keypad, or can be controlled through your PC via TRILUTION® Software
- 3-way diverter valve prevents contamination of collected fractions (Optional on the FC 203B)
- Contact closure inputs are available to remotely start/advance or stop—compatible with most HPLC systems
- Compact size fits in most fume hoods
- Multicolumn adapters for collecting up to 18 separate channels