Service Support Options
We see the ability to repair, maintain and calibrate the laboratory instrumentation that we supply as a fundamental component of our overall customer support policy.
Our standard Scheduled Preventative Maintenance and Extended Warranty Agreements are designed to give you peace of mind, predictable maintenance costs and maximise system uptime.
You are welcome to discuss how these standard agreements can be tailored to suit the specific needs of your laboratory with our service and support team who have many years of industry experience and expertise. Any additional requirements you may have for installation and training, IQ/OQ, customisations (hardware and software) as well as maintenance and repairs can all be accommodated.
Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Agreement
Our scheduled preventative maintenance agreement is intended to keep your laboratory running without having to worry about recommended instrument maintenance. It is designed to fit your laboratory’s needs and prolong the life of the instrument as well as optimise performance. We will inspect, clean, check and adjust all covered instruments and run appropriate tests to ensure that your system continues to meet the manufacturer’s performance standards.
- Annual on-site preventive maintenance visit
- Priority phone and e-mail support
- Priority scheduling for parts and labour for onsite breakdown callouts
- 10% discount on parts, labour and travel when additional service is needed outside of the scheduled preventive maintenance visit
Extended Warranty Agreement
An extended warranty agreement is available to extend the manufacturer’s equipment warranty for an additional one year period. Extended warranty agreements are available when the system is initially purchased (save 10% off the warranty price when purchased with system) or before the standard manufacturer’s warranty expires. Extended warranties may be offered on unsupported systems that are out of the standard warranty period, subject to inspection by a Solve Scientific representative.
- Priority on-site repair by experienced and qualified engineers
- Unlimited breakdown service calls (normal business hours)
- Includes all associated travel, labour, and parts (except for documented consumables)
- Unlimited priority phone and e-mail support
- Includes one annual on-site scheduled preventive maintenance visit as detailed above
About Solve Scientific
Solve Scientific caters to the Australian and New Zealand scientific market with high-quality product and innovative technologies. In close partnership with our suppliers our role is delivering premium local support in enabling our customer’s results.